Having a two year old basically implies that we have a cabinet full of snacks. There is never a day that goes by that Jared does not want a snack of some kind. One of the snacks that we carry at MacDonald's grocery cabinet is ABC fruit snacks. He likes them because he "isn't learning" anything when he pulls out the letter B and quickly shouts "Beeeee'. I like them because he IS learning something, and they claim to be made from 100% real fruit. (I don't know that I believe the fruit part, but one small bag from time to time isn't going to hurt him, too much). He is usually really good about eating his snack and then disposing of the wrapper. Welllllll.....
Not today, or maybe it was yesterday. To be honest, I am not sure where or how long ago they were there, but somehow a B and an F were smooshed to the seat of my pants and then smooshed into the seat of the van. Oh yes, it was a big sticky mess. And, as luck would have it, I found it AFTER I left Macy's.
Oh the joys of having a two year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment